Skate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate Nation

Skateboarding!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ha, me first nubs

Go down 
+2
The King
ChettyThomas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChettyThomas

ChettyThomas

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:00 pm

hahaha. I was just lurking on transworld because I just got a 2 year sub, and I found this. I thought the editing and skating was reeaeeeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaellllllllly good What a Face geek afro flower elephant king study Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Wink Mad Very Happy Sad Smile Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes What a Face clown cat affraid Sleep rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down
The King

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:08 pm

ChettyThomas wrote:
hahaha. I was just lurking on transworld because I just got a 2 year sub, and I found this. I thought the editing and skating was reeaeeeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaellllllllly good What a Face geek afro flower elephant king study Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Wink Mad Very Happy Sad Smile Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes What a Face clown cat affraid Sleep rendeer lol!

And what exactly, good sir, did you find?
Back to top Go down
ChettyThomas

ChettyThomas

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 pm

The King wrote:
ChettyThomas wrote:

awwwww god I forgot the link. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaa@ fail.

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/ugc/ugc-videos/filmer-reel-contest-3/
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 am

ChettyThomas wrote:
The King wrote:
ChettyThomas wrote:

ugh, my internets are too slow
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 am

Sketchy wrote:
ChettyThomas wrote:
The King wrote:
ChettyThomas wrote:

ugh, my internets are too slow

Skating was pretty good but the song sucked.
Back to top Go down
atlskate

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 am

that was a sick video. lol we are all going crazy with the smileys cuz that OTHER forum didnt have hardly any.

affraid cherry albino king farao scratch
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm

atlskate wrote:
that was a sick video. lol we are all going crazy with the smileys cuz that OTHER forum didnt have hardly any.

What other forum could you POSSibly be talking about!?
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Dek wrote:
atlskate wrote:

What other forum could you POSSibly be talking about!?

The one that he's too ashamed of ever being a part of to even speak it's name lol.
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:20 am

I kinda liked the music.

Oh, and the guy at 2:19 (the front board). That guy has that old Girl(red) board i had a looooong time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ha, me first nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ha, me first nubs   Ha, me first nubs Empty

Back to top Go down

Ha, me first nubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skate Nation :: Footage :: Other Footage-
Jump to: