Skate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate Nation

Skateboarding!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RANDOM THOUGHT(S)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 am

this WILL be successful Very Happy
Is there an option to display MOAR posts per page?
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 am

Unlike the "Other Forum" I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 am

It is COOOOOLD.

Oh, i was hoping for an emoticon that shivered or something.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 am

Dek wrote:
It is COOOOOLD.

Oh, i was hoping for an emoticon that shivered or something.
I know I shouldn't complain, but same here! We have a north-easterly wind constantly blowing. (shivering emoticon)
Back to top Go down
The King

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 am

It was down to like -30 during the daytime a couple days ago...
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 am

I'm glad that my folks will let me have my hair at whatever length I choose.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 am

The King wrote:
Ah that's not on.
Back to top Go down
The King

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 am

Sketchy wrote:
The King wrote:
Ah that's not on.
Question
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 am

The King wrote:
Sketchy wrote:
The King wrote:
Ah that's not on.
Question
lol sorry I suppose that must be an Irish expression.
Basically "that's not on" is used to mean "that sucks" or "that shouldn't happen" etc, expressing distaste for a particular situation/thing
Back to top Go down
The King

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:32 am

Sketchy wrote:
The King wrote:
Sketchy wrote:
The King wrote:
Ah that's not on.
Question
Basically "that's not on" is used to mean "that sucks" or "that shouldn't happen" etc, expressing distaste for a particular situation/thing
Gotcha.

Let's go to McDonalds.

Oh wait...that's an American expression. Lawl
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 am

The King wrote:
Sketchy wrote:
The King wrote:
Sketchy wrote:
The King wrote:
Ah that's not on.
Question
Gotcha.

Let's go to McDonalds.

Oh wait...that's an American expression. Lawl
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

I went to McDonalds yesterday, Big Mac and Medium fries, tasty shit. It was part of our butteryass park de-icing scheme to steal as much salt as possible
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 am

Sketchy wrote:

I went to McDonalds yesterday, Big Mac and Medium fries, tasty shit. It was part of our butteryass park de-icing scheme to steal as much salt as possible

Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 am

Dek wrote:
Sketchy wrote:

Brilliant.
it really was so funny. one dude went to EVERY till, asking for salt. We were going to film it (Not so butteryass ice) but never did. Also, who uses a camera in McDonalds?
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 am

Sketchy wrote:
[it really was so funny. one dude went to EVERY till, asking for salt. We were going to film it (Not so butteryass ice) but never did. Also, who uses a camera in McDonalds?

Dude i was kicked out of Burger King for trying to film something while going in as the actual "Burger King", on Halloween. We did go to Mcdonalds, though.
*last year*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHj7kuQmPx0
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:30 am

Dek wrote:
Sketchy wrote:
[it really was so funny. one dude went to EVERY till, asking for salt. We were going to film it (Not so butteryass ice) but never did. Also, who uses a camera in McDonalds?

Dude i was kicked out of Burger King for trying to film something while going in as the actual "Burger King", on Halloween. We did go to Mcdonalds, though.
*last year*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHj7kuQmPx0
hahaahahahahahahahahahaa that's awesome
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:59 am

I found this advertisement at the top of this forum page. lol

More DC than Drydeck
Killer Dana has a giant selection of DC clothing, shoes, and more
www.killerdana.com
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 am

D-Rock wrote:
I found this advertisement at the top of this forum page. lol

More DC than Drydeck
Killer Dana has a giant selection of DC clothing, shoes, and more
www.killerdana.com

Haha on the saying but I got my old Matix MJ Flannel Jacket off Killer Dana for $19.99.

It doesn't really fit anymore Sad .
Back to top Go down
ChettyThomas

ChettyThomas

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

aww man, I have to stop thinking. When i begin to think, I start getting crazy and stuff, and right now theres this girl that I really really like but were in the friend stage and I really want to get out of that, but how the hell am I supposed to? aww man, im just really bummed and depressed about it to, cuz I think she just might be "the one" not to gay up the forum or anything guys. lol.
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm

ChettyThomas wrote:
aww man, I have to stop thinking. When i begin to think, I start getting crazy and stuff, and right now theres this girl that I really really like but were in the friend stage and I really want to get out of that, but how the hell am I supposed to? aww man, im just really bummed and depressed about it to, cuz I think she just might be "the one" not to gay up the forum or anything guys. lol.

Just tell her on facebook/text/msn/skype/etc... that you like her and see what she says
Back to top Go down
ChettyThomas

ChettyThomas

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 pm

The Ragin Caucasian wrote:
ChettyThomas wrote:

Just tell her on facebook/text/msn/skype/etc... that you like her and see what she says

oh ya great idea....
not. its kinda more complicated than that, cuz you know what, if she says no, I probably will feel like a loser, everyone at school will give me beef, adn just talking to her would be awkward after the fact. and dont give me this "what if she says yes" bs, its really not my idea to even ask a girl out via internet, soo I think what Im gonna do is start asking her friends stuff like if shes interested in dating or likes a certain guy, and I'll try to get closer to her, because I think she liked me for some time but now we kinda grew a part but now were hangin out again and stuff.
*ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY FOR GAYING UP THE FORUM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHT(S)   RANDOM THOUGHT(S) Empty

Back to top Go down

RANDOM THOUGHT(S)
Page 1 of 1