Skate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate Nation

Skateboarding!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

suggest a good camera

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atlskate

suggest a good camera Empty
PostSubject: suggest a good camera   suggest a good camera EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 am

i didnt post this on the other place because it will get clogged up with stupid ideas and than i wont really know what to look for. so what is a good cheap camera i know kenko has good fisheyes and i know that grips are for the most part good. but i dont know which actual camera is good.
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

PostSubject: Re: suggest a good camera   suggest a good camera EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 am

Pretty much any Sony Handycam, MiniDV of course, is your best bet.

I'd probably go with the GS or TRV series, you know.

I got lucky on my deal with my TRV22, just look around.

And Kenko= afro
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

PostSubject: Re: suggest a good camera   suggest a good camera EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

atlskate wrote:
i didnt post this on the other place because it will get clogged up with stupid ideas and than i wont really know what to look for. so what is a good cheap camera i know kenko has good fisheyes and i know that grips are for the most part good. but i dont know which actual camera is good.

Yeah pretty much any Sony handycam will be good and Kenko makes really good cheap fisheyes.
Back to top Go down
atlskate

PostSubject: Re: suggest a good camera   suggest a good camera EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 am

yea i had looked at the sony handcams before and there were just SOOO many. so any of those will be fine thats good.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

PostSubject: Re: suggest a good camera   suggest a good camera EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:28 am

make sure your camera has 3CCDs. you NEED 3CCDs. so I would say a Panasonic GS120, 320, 180 or 200. All 3 chippers, gives lovely colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggest a good camera   suggest a good camera Empty

Back to top Go down

suggest a good camera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skate Nation :: Footage :: Filming/Photography-
Jump to: