Skate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate Nation

Skateboarding!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

breaking in new shoes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LB2475

LB2475

breaking in new shoes. Empty
PostSubject: breaking in new shoes.   breaking in new shoes. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 am

yeah. The grip on my airspeeds finally wore out on me. This was my first time ever wearing/skating these shoes. If you want me to stop posting all these videos I will. I just like being able to show my stuff to other skaters and not have to worry about getting any hate(like I got on "the other forum") Anywhoo thanks for listening to me rant heres the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaMXPfTNjY
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

PostSubject: Re: breaking in new shoes.   breaking in new shoes. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:25 am

There's that arm thing again. lol

Wish i could skate my kicker right now. I just have flat in my garage. But i ollied my Actual-sized figure of Chuckie today.
Back to top Go down
SkateFlip1252

SkateFlip1252

PostSubject: Re: breaking in new shoes.   breaking in new shoes. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 am

That was a really nice kickflip dude and that looked like it hurt when you rolled your ankle.
Back to top Go down
LB2475

LB2475

PostSubject: Re: breaking in new shoes.   breaking in new shoes. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:54 am

SkateFlip1252 wrote:
That was a really nice kickflip dude and that looked like it hurt when you rolled your ankle.

thanks! and it did.
Back to top Go down
Straight Butters

Straight Butters

PostSubject: Re: breaking in new shoes.   breaking in new shoes. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

LB2475 wrote:
yeah. The grip on my airspeeds finally wore out on me. This was my first time ever wearing/skating these shoes. If you want me to stop posting all these videos I will. I just like being able to show my stuff to other skaters and not have to worry about getting any hate(like I got on "the other forum") Anywhoo thanks for listening to me rant heres the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaMXPfTNjY

Naw dude I like it when people posts vids of themselves. I always laugh at you wearing a helmet but not a ,"haha you're stupid" laugh just more of a haha I never see anyone with helmets anymore.

Oh and you wearing white shoes looks odd. By the way what are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breaking in new shoes.   breaking in new shoes. Empty

Back to top Go down

breaking in new shoes.
Page 1 of 1