Skate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate Nation

Skateboarding!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What has been your worst injury in skating?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkateFlip1252

SkateFlip1252

What has been your worst injury in skating? Empty
PostSubject: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 am

Whether it's broken bones, bad road rash, sackin it, or just bad bruises tell us your story of your worst injury in skateboarding so far.
Mine was a compound fracture in my ankle a few years ago. I got pressured into doing this big seven stair and the biggest thing I had skated at that time was only a 4 stair. I attempted it like three times just not really commiting just kinda jumping off my board and then the addrenaline kicked in so I really tried to land it. When I ollied my front foot came off the nose of the board and all the impact went straight to my ankle. After a few seconds the pain really started to kick in and I knew something wasn't right. I lifted up my pant and saw the ball of my ankle poking through my sock! I freaked out and so did my friends. I had my friend andrew get his car and hurry my ass to the hospital. The doctor said that a compound fracture like this is really dangerous becuase the exposed bone can get infected easily. It took a long time to fully heal and is still not 100% but I did get a chance to redeem myself by going back and doing that set.
Feel free to share your stories.
Back to top Go down
ChettyThomas

ChettyThomas

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 am

Prolly when i was in a GOS I racked my nuts on a SS BS 180
Back to top Go down
LB2475

LB2475

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 am

When I went for a fsboardslide to fakie and slipped out my head smashed into the ground and I my wrist hit the rail. I got a bloody lip and nose and snapped my wrist.
Back to top Go down
SkateFlip1252

SkateFlip1252

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 am

ChettyThomas wrote:
What does SS mean?
Back to top Go down
LB2475

LB2475

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:30 am

SkateFlip1252 wrote:
ChettyThomas wrote:
What does SS mean?

switch stance.
Back to top Go down
D-Rock

D-Rock

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:50 pm

i had a cut in my elbow biut its ok i cover it with tissue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 am

sheckSk8r wrote:
i had a cut in my elbow biut its ok i cover it with tissue

dod that not 3v3n a injury.. i had a cut in my lips and it was bl33ding th3n my mom said i cant skat3 for a w33k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has been your worst injury in skating?   What has been your worst injury in skating? Empty

Back to top Go down

What has been your worst injury in skating?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skate Nation :: Skateboarding :: Injurys-
Jump to: